The ICC prosecutor was my superior. It is unfortunate that Netanyahu should speak of antisemitism
More from ICCMore posts in ICC »
- No less important than recognizing genocide: fighting current ones
- If the International Criminal Court lacks jurisdiction, is everything legal?
- All together now: The Israeli army committed no war crimes
- Israel’s apartheid debate: Smash the mirror or fix reality?
- A state that has nothing to hide has no reason to fear an ICC investigation
More from IDFMore posts in IDF »
More from Palestinian AuthorityMore posts in Palestinian Authority »
More from PalestiniansMore posts in Palestinians »
- 'Just hit Gaza harder': No end in sight for Israel’s collective punishment of two million Palestinian civilians
- Arab cooperation, courtesy of Israel’s cruelty
- Say it with me: Bennett is establishing an apartheid state
- The Israeli interior minister is cynically violating Palestinian rights
- A Palestinian Christian bought a Jaffa house. That’s not gentrification