Israel’s apartheid debate: Smash the mirror or fix reality?
More from ICCMore posts in ICC »
- No less important than recognizing genocide: fighting current ones
- If the International Criminal Court lacks jurisdiction, is everything legal?
- All together now: The Israeli army committed no war crimes
- The ICC prosecutor was my superior. It is unfortunate that Netanyahu should speak of antisemitism
- A state that has nothing to hide has no reason to fear an ICC investigation
More from IDFMore posts in IDF »
More from Israel occupationMore posts in Israel occupation »
- Yes, the Palestinian prison escapees are freedom fighters
- Untie their hands: #FreeGaza
- When it comes to security, the Israeli right is a lot of talk, little substance
- President Herzog's merry visit to Israel's apartheid schools
- Home invasions and false arrests: What happens to a Palestinian who protects his land