All together now: The Israeli army committed no war crimes
More from ICCMore posts in ICC »
- Tell me what’s untrue in Amnesty’s report on Israel
- No less important than recognizing genocide: fighting current ones
- If the International Criminal Court lacks jurisdiction, is everything legal?
- The ICC prosecutor was my superior. It is unfortunate that Netanyahu should speak of antisemitism
- Israel’s apartheid debate: Smash the mirror or fix reality?
More from IDFMore posts in IDF »
More from Israeli electionsMore posts in Israeli elections »
- Instead of resolving the conflict, Israel goes to elections again and again
- It didn’t start with Pegasus spyware
- Reviving an Israeli classic: A unity government
- Sorry, but as an Arab, Israel's new government doesn't make me happy
- Bibi's gone? Time to thank the Joint List, and work for true Jewish-Arab partnership
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »