All together now: The Israeli army committed no war crimes
More from ICCMore posts in ICC »
- No less important than recognizing genocide: fighting current ones
- If the International Criminal Court lacks jurisdiction, is everything legal?
- The ICC prosecutor was my superior. It is unfortunate that Netanyahu should speak of antisemitism
- Israel’s apartheid debate: Smash the mirror or fix reality?
- A state that has nothing to hide has no reason to fear an ICC investigation
More from IDFMore posts in IDF »
More from Israeli electionsMore posts in Israeli elections »
- Reviving an Israeli classic: A unity government
- Sorry, but as an Arab, Israel's new government doesn't make me happy
- Bibi's gone? Time to thank the Joint List, and work for true Jewish-Arab partnership
- Bibi, time to exit with dignity and prove the doomsayers wrong
- Bennett and Shaked, remember your old campaign slogan? Stop apologizing
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- 'Just hit Gaza harder': No end in sight for Israel’s collective punishment of two million Palestinian civilians
- This is Israeli COVID anti-vaxxers’ most crooked, toxic claim
- Why are U.S. Jews still calling Jimmy Carter an antisemite?
- How the Legend of Modi, Hindu hero and political messiah, is breaking India's politics
- Rosh Hashanah and the paradigm of loving-kindness