No less important than recognizing genocide: fighting current ones
More from ChinaMore posts in China »
More from ICCMore posts in ICC »
- If the International Criminal Court lacks jurisdiction, is everything legal?
- All together now: The Israeli army committed no war crimes
- The ICC prosecutor was my superior. It is unfortunate that Netanyahu should speak of antisemitism
- Israel’s apartheid debate: Smash the mirror or fix reality?
- A state that has nothing to hide has no reason to fear an ICC investigation
More from Israel TurkeyMore posts in Israel Turkey »
More from TurkeyMore posts in Turkey »
- For Arabs and Muslims, do only Palestinian lives matter?
- How Turkey's genocide denial, boosted by shameful academics, threatens Armenian lives today
- The Armenian tragedy was not genocide, but an attempt to exterminate religious communities
- Why won't Israel recognize the Armenian genocide? It's not just about Turkey
- Israel needs a reset with Turkey to contain Iran