Israel and the International Criminal Court: From victims to criminals
More from Arab Israeli conflictMore posts in Arab Israeli conflict »
More from ICCMore posts in ICC »
- No less important than recognizing genocide: fighting current ones
- If the International Criminal Court lacks jurisdiction, is everything legal?
- All together now: The Israeli army committed no war crimes
- The ICC prosecutor was my superior. It is unfortunate that Netanyahu should speak of antisemitism
- Israel’s apartheid debate: Smash the mirror or fix reality?
More from PalestiniansMore posts in Palestinians »
- The 11-year-old Palestinian 'enemy' who wet his pants
- A soldier pushes an old man to the ground. Israel barely slaps him on the wrist
- The great prison escape exposed the Palestinians’ indifference
- An Israeli officer attacks leftists, and rightists complain about ‘tying the soldiers’ hands’
- Yes, these Palestinians are freedom fighters