Its gatekeepers failed, and the Israeli art world may be left to the mercy of Qatari cash
More from IslamMore posts in Islam »
- A feminist wearing a hijab? Impossible!
- Muslim and democratic? From Tunisia to Afghanistan, there’s no such thing
- The Armenian tragedy was not genocide, but an attempt to exterminate religious communities
- Are France and Austria fighting a war on 'political Islam' – or a war on Muslims?
- A threat to family life in Algeria: Women who can't make couscous
More from Israel cultureMore posts in Israel culture »
- Could a new Guggenheim Museum save the Middle East?
- In Israel, a picture is really worth a thousand words
- Roni Daniel paid Israelis a great service, hiding the truth about the army and the occupation
- Israel farewells Roni Daniel, veteran military correspondent
- Israel's guide to foodwashing Palestinian culture
More from JerusalemMore posts in Jerusalem »
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- 'Just hit Gaza harder': No end in sight for Israel’s collective punishment of two million Palestinian civilians
- This is Israeli COVID anti-vaxxers’ most crooked, toxic claim
- Why are U.S. Jews still calling Jimmy Carter an antisemite?
- How the Legend of Modi, Hindu hero and political messiah, is breaking India's politics
- Rosh Hashanah and the paradigm of loving-kindness
More from QatarMore posts in Qatar »
- Anxiously awaiting the new government's spin as it finesses its Gaza policy
- Despite detente, ties between Qatar and the Gulf are still a ticking bomb
- Thanks to Erdogan, Turkey hasn’t been this isolated for 50 years
- The threat of peace with the Arabs
- Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar's more tolerant, liberal Islam: Not what it seems