Anxiously awaiting the new government's spin as it finesses its Gaza policy
More from GazaMore posts in Gaza »
- Mansour Abbas is the authentic voice of the Israeli left
- 'Should Sinwar be eliminated?': From left to right, the Israeli chorus calls for blood
- Israel, an independent state, but always afraid
- Israel's Mideast summit is ignoring us Palestinians. We’re ignoring it, too
- No chance for a second Nakba? Ukraine war is a warning for Palestinians
More from Gaza aidMore posts in Gaza aid »
More from HamasMore posts in Hamas »
More from QatarMore posts in Qatar »
- Qatar is Hamas' patron. Its 'moderate' rebranding is a dangerous delusion
- Qatar’s "moderate" rebranding is a dangerous delusion
- 'The Saudis treat us like animals'
- Who really won the Gulf war: Saudi Arabia or Qatar?
- Its gatekeepers failed, and the Israeli art world may be left to the mercy of Qatari cash