Israel's Mideast summit is ignoring us Palestinians. We’re ignoring it, too
More from GazaMore posts in Gaza »
- Mansour Abbas is the authentic voice of the Israeli left
- 'Should Sinwar be eliminated?': From left to right, the Israeli chorus calls for blood
- Israel, an independent state, but always afraid
- No chance for a second Nakba? Ukraine war is a warning for Palestinians
- One SWIFT motion and the occupation is over
More from Mahmoud AbbasMore posts in Mahmoud Abbas »
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
More from West BankMore posts in West Bank »
- Israel's dirty trick of ‘construction for Palestinians’
- In the ‘investigation’ into Shireen Abu Akleh’s death, too, no one will be found guilty
- For us, Palestinians, Shireen Abu Akleh was a legend
- So now you’re appalled?
- If Israel's High Court approves the Nakaba, why should the hilltop hooligans even bother?