A feminist wearing a hijab? Impossible!
More from IslamMore posts in Islam »
- Muslim and democratic? From Tunisia to Afghanistan, there’s no such thing
- The Armenian tragedy was not genocide, but an attempt to exterminate religious communities
- Are France and Austria fighting a war on 'political Islam' – or a war on Muslims?
- Its gatekeepers failed, and the Israeli art world may be left to the mercy of Qatari cash
- A threat to family life in Algeria: Women who can't make couscous
More from Israeli politicsMore posts in Israeli politics »
More from Women's RightsMore posts in Women's Rights »
- Until you’re in their place, don't judge the women who turn to surrogacy
- Taliban-controlled Kabul is not the only place that erases women
- The real reason violence is raging among Israel's Arabs
- Israel is turning into the Republic of Gilead
- Israel’s Olympic joy was hijacked by a powerful man embroiled in a sexual harassment scandal