Muslim and democratic? From Tunisia to Afghanistan, there’s no such thing
More from Arab SpringMore posts in Arab Spring »
- The Tunisian regime's new version of democracy: 'Your opinion, our decision'
- This could be the end of Tunisia's ancient Jewish community
- Egypt’s fleeting Arab Spring: How to kill a revolution
- From the Arab Spring to Trump's Twitter feed, how social media changed Middle East politics
- The 2010s, when social media upended the Middle East
More from IslamMore posts in Islam »
- How Israel uses radical Islam to justify the occupation
- In India, Modi’s vindictive Hindu nationalists have a new target: The hijab
- In Modi's India, there's no more room for Muslim Bollywood superstars
- How France’s far right hopes to win votes from ISIS terrorists
- A feminist wearing a hijab? Impossible!
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »