Muslim and democratic? From Tunisia to Afghanistan, there’s no such thing
More from Arab SpringMore posts in Arab Spring »
More from IslamMore posts in Islam »
- A feminist wearing a hijab? Impossible!
- The Armenian tragedy was not genocide, but an attempt to exterminate religious communities
- Are France and Austria fighting a war on 'political Islam' – or a war on Muslims?
- Its gatekeepers failed, and the Israeli art world may be left to the mercy of Qatari cash
- A threat to family life in Algeria: Women who can't make couscous
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- 'Just hit Gaza harder': No end in sight for Israel’s collective punishment of two million Palestinian civilians
- This is Israeli COVID anti-vaxxers’ most crooked, toxic claim
- Why are U.S. Jews still calling Jimmy Carter an antisemite?
- How the Legend of Modi, Hindu hero and political messiah, is breaking India's politics
- Rosh Hashanah and the paradigm of loving-kindness