Israeli Arab lawmaker's remarks on LGBTQ people exposes unbridgeable gap
More from IslamMore posts in Islam »
- A feminist wearing a hijab? Impossible!
- Muslim and democratic? From Tunisia to Afghanistan, there’s no such thing
- The Armenian tragedy was not genocide, but an attempt to exterminate religious communities
- Are France and Austria fighting a war on 'political Islam' – or a war on Muslims?
- Its gatekeepers failed, and the Israeli art world may be left to the mercy of Qatari cash
More from Joint ListMore posts in Joint List »
- For Israeli soldiers, every Arab is an Arab, even a lawmaker
- Netanyahu, longtime inciter against the Arabs, is the new national legitimizer
- So long as Israel enshrines Jewish supremacy in law, it can't be a liberal democracy
- The Joint List is Israel's only democratic opposition
- Bibi's gone? Time to thank the Joint List, and work for true Jewish-Arab partnership
More from LGBTQMore posts in LGBTQ »