Would you really accept a racist chapter in your kid’s textbook?
More from AntisemitismMore posts in Antisemitism »
- Why are U.S. Jews still calling Jimmy Carter an antisemite?
- Who is an antisemite?
- No, Palestinian textbooks are not antisemitic
- 'Pro-Israel' meets neo-Nazi: Brazil's Bolsonaro unveils his new best friends on the German far right
- Abusing the Holocaust to deny genocide: The Serb 'truth commissions' and their Israeli helpers
More from Israel educationMore posts in Israel education »
- Where are Israel's school nurses?
- Israel's government must draft an education policy based on solidarity, not xenophobia
- What qualifies a soldier to shoot a Palestinian child in the knee?
- My experience as an Israeli Arab teacher in Jewish schools
- Don't want your kids taught by an Arab? Yes, that's racist
More from PalestiniansMore posts in Palestinians »
- Something is rotten in the Israeli left
- 'Just hit Gaza harder': No end in sight for Israel’s collective punishment of two million Palestinian civilians
- Arab cooperation, courtesy of Israel’s cruelty
- Say it with me: Bennett is establishing an apartheid state
- The Israeli interior minister is cynically violating Palestinian rights