Hello all! I am a high school student student taking a world religions class, and I am currently doing a project on Judaism. I was hoping to ask you some questions, so if you’re interested, the questions are listed below. I look forward to reading your responses!
- How does your faith affect your every day life?
- How do you view other faiths or other sects of Judaism?
- What do you believe regarding the afterlife?
- What part of your faith has the greatest influence on your life?
- How have recent incidents of anti-Semetism affected you, personally? (feel free not answering this one if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)