Hey all. I’m unprepared and without community, and don’t have my family around me to ‘oh btw were doing Seder at [ ]’. How to least awkwardly find a table, where I won’t feel like a total outsider ? (Not sure why in mentioning it but I’m going to girlfriend’s family’s catholic Easter tomorrow, and friend-group’s episcopalean Easter on Sunday….)
Where to Seder?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Non-Profit ‘Eat Up the Borders’ Removes The One Israeli Vendor From Event
- This rabbi is joining the German army, 90 years after Hitler expelled Jewish soldiers
- Changing the Hebrew word "mimenu" which is "us" subject to the "them" object
- How do you guys feel about foreskin restoration (coming from a Jew interested in it)
- looking for resources to learn or maybe even convert