Welcome to Tel Aviv! Oh, hold on, your partner's name is Mohammed?
More from Ben Gurion AirportMore posts in Ben Gurion Airport »
More from Israeli ArabsMore posts in Israeli Arabs »
- Instead of planting trees, the Jewish National Fund's Negev project starts a fire
- Arabic is the legacy of many Jews. Why fear it in the Knesset?
- An Arab lawmaker speaks his language, and the right loses its mind
- The Israeli left is in government. Why does it not show?
- Arabic isn’t being erased from the Israeli public sphere. Quite the opposite
More from PalestiniansMore posts in Palestinians »
- It’s un-Jewish to be too optimistic. But in Israel, there’s now faint cause for hope
- Settler violence endangers Israel’s security
- Can Israel’s pro-peace left still justify sitting in a Bennett government?
- The inherent evil of Israel's Citizenship Law
- Why Israeli settlers are targeting Palestinian kids’ playgrounds