Thousands of his followers could have died of COVID-19. Does this rabbi care?
More from CoronavirusMore posts in Coronavirus »
More from HolocaustMore posts in Holocaust »
- We know the road to Treblinka
- The Holocaust is my heritage: Bearing the scars and stories of survivor grandparents
- Holocaust Remembrance Day this year: A brotherhood of the inured
- Why is India’s government celebrating an antisemitic, pro-genocide Hitler devotee?
- Serbia, Palestinians and ‘secessionists’: Why Israel took so long to commit to Kosovo
More from Israel healthMore posts in Israel health »
- How much did Pfizer pay Israeli doctors, and for what?
- ‘Dead goyim leg’: NBC's 'antisemitic' TV clip is more accurate than we’d like to admit
- Israel, help those going hungry
- Israelis, demand Palestinians get vaccinated, too. Or the pandemic won’t end
- The Israeli public's trust in government has died of COVID-19
More from Israel protestMore posts in Israel protest »
More from Ultra-OrthodoxMore posts in Ultra-Orthodox »
- Israel election results: Forming the next government won’t be easy, but Lapid is up to the task
- Israel election results: Young Haredim swept the vile Kahanists into the Knesset. It's great news for the Jews
- A government without the crook or the Haredim
- The Ultra-Orthodox and Netanyahu backers deserve more sympathy
- We need to get rid of Netanyahu and heal the state