The tyranny of ideology in Israel
More from Israeli ArabsMore posts in Israeli Arabs »
- Jews are alarmed, but Arabs can only dream of police using Pegasus against them
- It's about time Jewish Israelis admit they have failed the Bedouin
- Arab-Israeli lawmakers are recovering from Stockholm Syndrome
- Instead of planting trees, the Jewish National Fund's Negev project starts a fire
- Arabic is the legacy of many Jews. Why fear it in the Knesset?
More from PalestiniansMore posts in Palestinians »
- It’s un-Jewish to be too optimistic. But in Israel, there’s now faint cause for hope
- Settler violence endangers Israel’s security
- Can Israel’s pro-peace left still justify sitting in a Bennett government?
- The inherent evil of Israel's Citizenship Law
- Why Israeli settlers are targeting Palestinian kids’ playgrounds