Some Israeli prime ministers retire with dignity, others leave scorched earth behind
More from Benjamin NetanyahuMore posts in Benjamin Netanyahu »
- Netanyahu’s Israel did little to hinder Iran’s nuclear progress
- Say it with me: Bennett is establishing an apartheid state
- One man bears the blame for Israel's major prison break: Benjamin Netanyahu
- The cynical exploitation of a soldier's death
- Netanyahu's enduring legacy is stifling talk of the Palestinian problem
More from Israel Labor PartyMore posts in Israel Labor Party »
- Gideon Levy, are you sure I didn't lift a finger?
- Israel’s new public security minister isn’t so different from his predecessor
- This isn't your father's Likud
- Some Israeli leftists are just reactionaries dressed in revolutionaries’ clothing
- Would a Likud government without Netanyahu be worse than the current one?
More from Israeli politicsMore posts in Israeli politics »
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- 'Just hit Gaza harder': No end in sight for Israel’s collective punishment of two million Palestinian civilians
- This is Israeli COVID anti-vaxxers’ most crooked, toxic claim
- Why are U.S. Jews still calling Jimmy Carter an antisemite?
- How the Legend of Modi, Hindu hero and political messiah, is breaking India's politics
- Rosh Hashanah and the paradigm of loving-kindness