Politics in the Netanyahu era is a dangerous thing, and the PM is the ultimate danger
More from Benjamin NetanyahuMore posts in Benjamin Netanyahu »
- The Netanyahu era will one day end. But what will follow might be worse
- How much can Netanyahu squeeze the lemon that is Pfizer CEO?
- In a democracy, the prime minister cannot skew the media
- Israel election: President Rivlin could have made a different choice
- Mark the date: The exact moment when Bibi launched the rebellion
More from Israeli politicsMore posts in Israeli politics »
- How Gideon Sa’ar became a darling of Haaretz
- Israel's democracy has exhausted itself – this could save it
- The prime minister is unfit to be president
- Israel election results: Arabs will not bend their principles to fit a twisted 'reality'
- Election results: Israel is being held hostage by one person, and it's not Netanyahu