Hi there! I’m interested in taking my young child to a Passover service in DC or the metro area. It doesn’t have to be specifically for kids (although that would be neat), but at least friendly for young children. The folks in r/washingtondc suggested I ask you guy. Thank you!
Passover in DC?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Non-Profit ‘Eat Up the Borders’ Removes The One Israeli Vendor From Event
- This rabbi is joining the German army, 90 years after Hitler expelled Jewish soldiers
- Changing the Hebrew word "mimenu" which is "us" subject to the "them" object
- How do you guys feel about foreskin restoration (coming from a Jew interested in it)
- looking for resources to learn or maybe even convert