Israel's ultra-Orthodox politicians, it's you who should take off your kippa
More from Naftali BennettMore posts in Naftali Bennett »
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- I'm on the American Jewish left — and I haven't abandoned Israel
- Why Democrats shouldn't rush to embrace Israel's new government
- Forget Netanyahu, Israel needs legislation to prevent another indicted prime minister
- The real meaning of denying the Jerusalem Flag March
- Should Jews fear fanatically pro-Israel, philosemitic U.S. Evangelicals?
More from Ultra-OrthodoxMore posts in Ultra-Orthodox »
- Israel's new government should launch a state inquiry into Mount Meron disaster immediately
- Why Haredi leaders whitewash Meron disaster
- Mount Meron disaster won't hurt Israel's public security minister
- Will the post-Netanyahu Israel include Arabs in the collective ‘we’?
- Does anyone really care about the Haredim?