Israel’s new public security minister isn’t so different from his predecessor
More from Israel Labor PartyMore posts in Israel Labor Party »
- Gideon Levy, are you sure I didn't lift a finger?
- This isn't your father's Likud
- Some Israeli leftists are just reactionaries dressed in revolutionaries’ clothing
- Would a Likud government without Netanyahu be worse than the current one?
- In Israel, the duty of leftists is sometimes carried out by rightists
More from PalestiniansMore posts in Palestinians »
- Illegal residents live in the Palestinian territories, too
- Roni Daniel paid Israelis a great service, hiding the truth about the army and the occupation
- Israel's opportunity to turn over a new leaf with Jordan
- The magic word that eases Israelis' conscience
- Israel's guide to foodwashing Palestinian culture