Israel's left-wing ministers are silent on the West Bank outpost agreement
More from Israel Labor PartyMore posts in Israel Labor Party »
- Gideon Levy, are you sure I didn't lift a finger?
- Israel’s new public security minister isn’t so different from his predecessor
- This isn't your father's Likud
- Some Israeli leftists are just reactionaries dressed in revolutionaries’ clothing
- Would a Likud government without Netanyahu be worse than the current one?
More from Israeli politicsMore posts in Israeli politics »
- Bennett refuses to be a leader, and that's a problem for Israel
- Kahanist lawmaker is the new leader of the Israeli right
- Netanyahu is using the third COVID vaccine to try to remain relevant
- 'Hope'? Anti-Netanyahu protest movement never cared about the day after
- Israel should use disposable plastic tax revenues ecologically