Israel’s interior minister knows she can’t deport the asylum seekers
More from AfricaMore posts in Africa »
More from Asylum seekersMore posts in Asylum seekers »
- When it comes to taking in Ukrainian refugees, Israel is master of the dual conscience
- Can Israel cope with the immigrant wave from Russia's war on Ukraine, Jews and non-Jews alike?
- What happens when Europe gets tired of the Ukraine refugee crisis?
- The State of Israel above all
- Take in Ukrainian refugees? Remember 1648!
More from Ayelet ShakedMore posts in Ayelet Shaked »
More from Migrant workersMore posts in Migrant workers »