Israel and the Palestinian Authority know how to scratch each other's back
More from Palestinian AuthorityMore posts in Palestinian Authority »
- Will Israel make good on the Palestinian Authority's residency promise?
- Israel's 1,000-front war on Palestinians
- What donor states should tell Israel when it asks them to bail out the Palestinians
- Time to replace Israel's ambassador to the United States and United Nations
- Gantz tosses Abbas a bone, but expects trust in return
More from Shin BetMore posts in Shin Bet »
- Tales of torture in Israel affirms need for sweeping Shin Bet legislation
- I've been writing on Israeli intel for ages. Then Iran tried to kidnap me
- Israeli hysteria over latest attacks is unwarranted
- Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, don’t listen to Minister Naftali Bennett
- It didn’t start with Pegasus spyware
More from West BankMore posts in West Bank »
- Israel's dirty trick of ‘construction for Palestinians’
- In the ‘investigation’ into Shireen Abu Akleh’s death, too, no one will be found guilty
- For us, Palestinians, Shireen Abu Akleh was a legend
- So now you’re appalled?
- If Israel's High Court approves the Nakaba, why should the hilltop hooligans even bother?