Instead of planting trees, the Jewish National Fund's Negev project starts a fire
More from BedouinMore posts in Bedouin »
- Israel Harel's racist diatribe against Bedouins reveals the depths of apartheid
- Israel conquered the Negev, again
- The radical rabbis who trample on Jewish law to 'redeem' the land of Israel
- A crisis is brewing in the Negev, and the Israeli government is on the verge of losing control
- A Bedouin Negev is no less Israeli than a Jewish one
More from Israeli ArabsMore posts in Israeli Arabs »
- Arabic is the legacy of many Jews. Why fear it in the Knesset?
- An Arab lawmaker speaks his language, and the right loses its mind
- The Israeli left is in government. Why does it not show?
- Welcome to Tel Aviv! Oh, hold on, your partner's name is Mohammed?
- Arabic isn’t being erased from the Israeli public sphere. Quite the opposite