I feel no pity for Netanyahu's former aide
More from Benjamin NetanyahuMore posts in Benjamin Netanyahu »
More from Israel economyMore posts in Israel economy »
- Israelis should pray their frugal finance minister keeps his pledge
- Israel must help businesses survive COVID again
- Three people living on Tel Aviv's streets died in the storm. Does Israel care?
- Army or nothing: Israel should ax its 'national service'
- If only Israel's finance ministry could be more like Santa Claus
More from Naftali BennettMore posts in Naftali Bennett »
- Deal or no deal, can Israel's government free itself from Netanyahu's shadow?
- It’s un-Jewish to be too optimistic. But in Israel, there’s now faint cause for hope
- Can Israel’s pro-peace left still justify sitting in a Bennett government?
- A crisis is brewing in the Negev, and the Israeli government is on the verge of losing control
- With its Electricity Law, Israel is recognizing Bedouin conquests