Hello, r/Judaism! I am a person who has, from a fairly young age, wanted to be extremely moral and have moral conviction. What do you believe I should do to be moral? (Not to be perfect, as that is impossible, but to be a morally conscious person?) I’m curious. What does a good person do?
Hello Jews of Reddit!
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?