Would I be welcome here? I am currently learning as much as I can about Judaism, but I am not yet converting. I’m a teenager that believes Judaism is correct and I would like to convert in the future (though I known you don’t seek converts). Just wondering if it’s okay for me to occasionally ask questions.
Hello I’m new to reddit
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?