Even Ben-Gurion thought ‘most Jews are thieves’
More from Israel PalestineMore posts in Israel Palestine »
More from Jews and ArabsMore posts in Jews and Arabs »
- Why should Israelis ignore the fundamental racism in Israel?
- Even just eating hummus in Acre nowadays counts as a display of Jewish-Arab solidarity
- A national emergency government worthy of praise and support
- Lehava, the lynching and the nation-state law
- And then – boom! The dream of an Arab-Jewish partnership went up in smoke