Are the Church’s declarations effective in stemming anti-Semitism?
More from GermanyMore posts in Germany »
- Open courtroom doors on the submarine affair, bring it to light
- No, Palestinian textbooks are not antisemitic
- 'Pro-Israel' meets neo-Nazi: Brazil's Bolsonaro unveils his new best friends on the German far right
- What if the Jews took over Berlin?
- In the row over Holocaust survivors' property restitution, the Poles have a point too
More from HolocaustMore posts in Holocaust »
- Dani Dayan's appointment is the final step toward politicizing Yad Vashem
- Amid opposition to Polish law, Israel must recognize theft of Palestinian property
- Abusing the Holocaust to deny genocide: The Serb 'truth commissions' and their Israeli helpers
- As Lukashenko ramps up antisemitism, will Putin save the last Jews of Belarus?
- Why the fate of the last Jews of Belarus lies in Putin's hands
More from Holocaust studiesMore posts in Holocaust studies »
More from NazisMore posts in Nazis »
- 'Mein Kampf' and the 'feminazis': What the Hitler hoax really reveals about 'woke' academia – and its critics
- Why is India’s government celebrating an antisemitic, pro-genocide Hitler devotee?
- Trump is a warning that fascism didn’t die with Hitler and Mussolini
- ‘But Trump isn't Hitler': Unraveling the reluctance to define Trumpism as fascism, and why it matters
- Replace the guardians of the lessons of the Holocaust