An Arab lawmaker speaks his language, and the right loses its mind
More from Israeli ArabsMore posts in Israeli Arabs »
- Instead of planting trees, the Jewish National Fund's Negev project starts a fire
- Arabic is the legacy of many Jews. Why fear it in the Knesset?
- The Israeli left is in government. Why does it not show?
- Welcome to Tel Aviv! Oh, hold on, your partner's name is Mohammed?
- Arabic isn’t being erased from the Israeli public sphere. Quite the opposite
More from KnessetMore posts in Knesset »