A president for Israel and a leader of the entire Jewish people
More from Israeli politicsMore posts in Israeli politics »
More from Israeli presidential electionMore posts in Israeli presidential election »
More from Jewish DiasporaMore posts in Jewish Diaspora »
- The dangerous words of Israel's ex-envoy about Jews and Evangelicals
- Is it the beginning of the end of France’s Jewish community?
- Why does a U.K. academic spewing antisemitic conspiracies attract eager apologists on the U.S. left?
- Immigrating to Israel made me renounce Judaism
- The state of the Judahites
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
- Israeli intelligence officer's death, veiled in secrecy, raises new questions
- Sorry, but as an Arab, Israel's new government doesn't make me happy
- Bibi's gone? Time to thank the Joint List, and work for true Jewish-Arab partnership
- The dead intelligence officer and Israelis' human rights
- Can Bennett, a right-wing provocateur, save Israel's democracy?
More from Reuven RivlinMore posts in Reuven Rivlin »
- Isaac Herzog's presidential candidacy leaves a bad taste, but he is preferable
- Once again in Israel, hate meets fear and sanity is lost
- Netanyahu's time is up. Rivlin, give someone else the mandate
- Israel election: The president granted a license to the leader of the gang
- Israel election: President Rivlin could have made a different choice