A president for Israel and a leader of the entire Jewish people
More from Israeli politicsMore posts in Israeli politics »
- Kahanist leader is scolded while the United Arab List is in government
- The fate of the Israeli government now rests on two lawmakers
- Religion, not nationalism or real estate, is to blame in Israel
- Bennett's government isn't Bibi's. It has red lines
- Israeli Arab politicians are only legitimate if Netanyahu says so
More from Israeli presidential electionMore posts in Israeli presidential election »
More from Jewish DiasporaMore posts in Jewish Diaspora »
- Why didn't Israelis condemn the Buffalo shooter's hate crime?
- Why are there millions of 'Jews' on Indian matchmaking websites?
- For 32 years, I've defended Israel abroad. Not anymore
- Jew vs. Jew: How Putin's Ukraine war has torn apart the Russian-speaking Jewish world
- What happens when Europe gets tired of the Ukraine refugee crisis?
More from OpinionMore posts in Opinion »
More from Reuven RivlinMore posts in Reuven Rivlin »
- Stop talking about shutting down Israel's Army Radio
- Rivlin's seven tough, dangerous years as president draw to a close
- President Rivlin outlined Israel's 'four tribes,' and embraced a fifth: Diaspora Jews
- Isaac Herzog's presidential candidacy leaves a bad taste, but he is preferable
- Once again in Israel, hate meets fear and sanity is lost