Shavua tov. Today is 5 years marking the yahrzeit of my parent who’s absence is crushing. Do you any of you have customs to memorialize a parent on their yahrzeit beyond the first year? Toda raba.
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Looking for information regarding refugees who fled to Wales during WWII
- Correct spelling of the “Kabbalah”? And is it forbidden to talk about it with non jews / jews belos 40 yo?
- Some general questions about the Tanach from a non-Jew.
- Historical Jewish perspective on Homosexuality/LGBTQ
- For those who can read French: the custom of the Rite Portugaïse in France is to read the Haphtaroth for the Three Weeks in Spanish **with** te’amim