I intend on converting either Modern Orthodox, Chabad, or Conservative while maintaining Conservadox views. But I live around what is a 30 minute drive from all the synagogues, making the walk assumably hours and hours. What are my options? I understand driving on Shabbat is a big no no, but I just don’t think I’d be able to walk the distance.
Would Modern Orthodox and or Chabad allow me to drive my car to shul if I convert?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time