First year moving to WA, so not having seder with my family. Decided to see if anything is happening in my area and found a place I’m not super religious, just hoping to meet some people and get less home sick in a way.
Would driving to a Chabad house for Passover Seder and then driving back, be a bad move?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- My son is turns 12 this December and we wanted to have his Bar mitzvah in Israel. We are reform and am looking for companies or someone that can help us plan it next year (summer 2023 or 2024). Any advise you can offer would be helpful.
- A sketch about Shabbat Mode being turned on a fridge that gets out of hand
- What would the bracha be for ready-to-drink/eat products like Soylent or Huel?
- How can Jews possibly remember all the rules and sayings of Judaism? It’s beautiful and impressive, but I just don’t know how you manage. Do you go to a special school since childhood?
- Prayers for going into surgery?