I’m planning a visit to Atlanta and would love to visit the World of Coca-Cola. Anyone know what the general kashrus info is? They’ve got a bunch of coke-related attractions, such as the International Tasting Room. Can I drink anything there?
World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta – Kosher?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?