Why is Tanya controversial for some?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- The director of Germany’s infamous Passion Play takes its antisemitism by the horns
- Mass-murder of Łuck Jews at Gurka Polonka in August 1942
- On this night , we remember the massacre 14.700 Jews of Lutsk (in total they would murder 25,658 in this period), Jews who emerged from the hiding had been handed to civilian administration to be murded, Ukrainian officers would help in murdering the lasting Jews in Lobert and other places
- Does anyone Know How Accurate this is? Liturgical Map and Variation via Open Siddur Project
- There Was Never One Version of the Bible