What’s the psychological or sociological reason behind that? Cause religiously it should be the other way around. Do they feel more pressure and submit themselves more to their families? Do they care more about culture?
Why is it that jewish men outmarry significantly more than jewish women?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature