If poultry doesn’t give us milk, why can’t we eat poultry with dairy? And if the reason we can’t mix meat and milk is not dependent on what animal gives us milk, what is the reason? Thanks for any insight in advance!
Why is fish pareve but poultry isn’t?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar