Yes, I already know that you don’t have to become jewish to be considered righteous as long as they follow the seven laws of Noah, but how can non-jews become righteous when most don’t even know about these laws? Shouldn’t jews (the religious ones at least) evangelize in some way the seven laws?
Why didn’t Jews tell people about the Noahide laws in ancient times?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- TIL of Eliahu Itzkovitz, a Romanian Jew who witnessed a guard kill his family in a concentration camp. After the war, he enlisted in the same battalion of the French Foreign Legion as the guard and murdered him while deployed in present-day Vietnam.
- What is the Jewish understanding on the negative things in life ?
- Am I allowed to carry/transfer things on Shabat in a walled city?
- A brief list of Jews to cheer on at the Olympics
- why don’t more mikvot have a separate no appointment keilim mikvah?