If Judaism is the only true monotheistic religion, why hasn’t God revealed himself to gentiles? Like give them some kinda gentile Torah. If he is the creator of the universe, wouldn’t it make sense for him to want everyone to worship him?
Why didn’t God reveal himself to gentiles?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9