I will be needing a holy text for a swearing in ceremony in a few weeks. Should I use the Tanakh? Would a Chumash also work? I have both, however, the Chumash is easier to transport than the current Tanakh I have. Keen for some feedback. Thanks and gemar chatimah tova to you all
Which book best for a swearing in ceremony?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- I’m celebrating Hanukkah myself this year
- What does this Hebrew say?
- We Asked 5000 Rabbis About Kanye West
- I don’t have space for a full kosher kitchen (two of everything) what should I do?
- Came across this YouTube short. Isn’t the Mitzvah Moose part of Mensch On a Bench? And the creator of Mensch on a Bench Jewish?