What’s so bad about living in the Hasidic part of Williamsburg?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Can ashkenazi man join sephardic community and change his customs?
- Is there a greater way to elevate the soul before Shabbat?
- Is being anti zionist antisemitism?
- Saw this video of Eicha being sung and it inspired to observe Tisha B’ Av in Jerusalem. Does anyone know where exactly this is (I’m guessing Arab quarter of Jerusalem)? Does the singing sound the same at the Kotel (sorry if it’s a dumb question)
- Parshat Chukat Nothing Personal | The Gila Way