Soylent is certified kosher and not sure about Huel yet. What would the bracha be? There are also powders and some nutritionally-dense ready-to-eat meals, but I’m not sure if those have different brachot. Thanks!
What would the bracha be for ready-to-drink/eat products like Soylent or Huel?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Can ashkenazi man join sephardic community and change his customs?
- Is there a greater way to elevate the soul before Shabbat?
- Is being anti zionist antisemitism?
- Saw this video of Eicha being sung and it inspired to observe Tisha B’ Av in Jerusalem. Does anyone know where exactly this is (I’m guessing Arab quarter of Jerusalem)? Does the singing sound the same at the Kotel (sorry if it’s a dumb question)
- Parshat Chukat Nothing Personal | The Gila Way