I’m a fairly uneducated jew, and this was brought up to me, but google searches aren’t really helping me. By “natural evils” i mean things like natural disasters, ie earthquakes and such, and illneses and cancers that sort of just seem to be acts of god and not caused by another person
What is our view on “natural evils” like natural disasters and illnesses like cancer?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- dont let yourself be consumed by the hatred we receive
- "I don’t support the Israeli government but…"
- 250 percent rise in UK antisemitic incidents amid Israel-Palestine violence
- 13 May 1901, Witold Pilecki was born. In 1940 he volunteered to be captured by Nazis so he could collect intelligence on the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. He escaped in April 1943 and wrote a report about the crimes in the camp.
- Can someone help me translate this Hebrew pls?