Also is nature inherently evil?
What is concept of evil in judaism
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- It is said the Geulah (Redemption) will come in Rachamim (Mercy) through the study of the Zohar
- What are some cocktails you can order at pretty much any bar that will be Kosher?
- German security guard arrested for doing Hitler salute in front of Israeli athletes
- Not even 10 innocents in Sodom?
- Why is tzedaka not one if the sheva mitzvos if the people of Sodom were punished for not giving it?