Hi, I’m currently watching the second episode of shababtnikim and they say that one of the characters isn’t just Sephardic he’s a “Frank”. What does that mean?
What does the term “Frank” mean in regards to Sephardic Jews?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Hypothetical kashrut of a glowing -hot grill
- Four Questions, sung for kids?
- Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, likely due to Talmud study
- The Heresy of Jacob Frank: From Jewish Messianism to Esoteric Myth | New Book
- American Bar Association removes reference to IHRA in antisemitism resolution