This is my first Pesach as an observant Jew, so I ran my first Seder. I realized as soon as I made it that I made way more charoset than I would need, even including second Seder. What suggestions do you all have for it? I found that I actually really really like it, so I suppose I could just keep spreading it on matzah for the rest of Passover, but im curious to see if you folks have any interesting ideas. It is a fruit-based food after all, so I know it won’t last forever.
What do you do with leftover charoset?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?