I have particularly bad OCD so when these things happen it becomes a big deal in my life. There are two ex friends off the top of my head in the last couple of years who I butted heads with severely and both sides hurt a lot of feelings. I’m doing much better now and have gained a lot of control of myself, but I’ve noticed that neither of these people are doing any better themselves. It almost seems like they’re doing worse. Is there prayer or scripture to turn to in this sort of situation? I know I can’t heal anyone but myself yet I still feel a heavy burden on my shoulders for these two, even though I know their problems are far beyond just little old me.
What do you do when someone hates you?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- In your own words, what does RAMBAM stand for? Both literally, and allegorically? What were his greatest teachings or most significant influence?
- "mom and daughter playing peek-a-boo oil painting"
- Where the Jews the only people God revealed the commandments to ?
- Does anyone have any books or knowledge about the origin of the Rappaport family?
- Why does God come across as selfish (- ie. the flood, the death of the first borns, killing those that worshiped the golden calf ? —-I mean no disrespect, simply asking (I love God)